2017-2018 Kidz Lab Challenge Winners
We are very excited to announce our Kidz Lab Challenge Winners! Thank you to all of the creative minds who submitted phenomenal and unique designs such as "Mr. UhmeeBah", "Adam and Autumn the Atom's", "Doctor Spudstein" and more!
Congratulations to this year's Kidz Lab Challenge winners:
- 1. Winning Design: Isabella from Lambton Park Community School (Toronto District School Board) for her design, "Big Idea" (pictured here).
- 2. First Runner up: Jessica from Brisbane Public School (Upper Grand District School Board) for her design "Chemist Clark".
- 3. Second Runner up: Marc from St. Mary Immaculate Catholic Elementary School (York Catholic District School Board) for his design "Professor Flaskington".
Winners will receive a prize package which includes exciting gifts, a Scientists in School workshop for their class, and a pizza lunch.
Thank you to our prize donors: Lee Valley Tools, Mastermind Toys (in Pickering Town Centre), and Ripley's Aquarium.
Alberta Bookmark Contest Winners
Hot off the presses!
Here are the winners of our 2016-2017 Bookmark contest in Lethbridge and Calgary! The theme was "Science Around Us" and these students provided these exceptionally unique designs. Each student's class will receive one complimentary workshop of their choice!
Lethbridge winners (from left to right):
- Eva (Grade 1) at Galbraith School, Lethbridge School District No. 51
- Jasmyn (Grade 6) at Gilbert Paterson Middle School, Lethbridge School District No. 51
- Lisa (Grade 3) at Vauxhall Elementary School, Horizon School Division
- Samreet (Grade 6) at Gilbert Paterson Middle School, Lethbridge School District No. 51
- Taylor (Grade 5) at St. Patrick's School, Holy Spirit Roman Catholic Separate Regional Division No. 4
Calgary winners (from left to right):
- Lucas (Grade 2) at St. Damien School, Calgary Catholic School District.
- Alivia (Grade 3) at St. Peter School, Calgary Catholic School District.
- Joel (Grade 2) at St. Jerome School, Calgary Catholic School District.
- Adrianna (Grade 6) at St. Patrick School, Calgary Catholic School District.