Tell Us Your Stories
And Share Your Ideas!
At Scientists in School (SiS), we are constantly working to improve our workshops to better meet your needs and those of your students. Your feedback is invaluable.
Did a SiS workshop awaken a passion for
science and technology in a particular student?
Has bringing SiS into your classroom impacted your teaching?
Has a student in your class indicated an interest in becoming a
scientist or an engineer as a result of their participation in a SiS workshop?
Did SiS do a good job? How can we improve?
Do you have questions or concerns about a workshop or presenter?
We are interested in your stories, your ideas and your concerns. Simply send an email to your local SiS office. If you are not satisfied then we are not satisfied.
Thanks for your ongoing support!
* Required information
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Our Track Record of Success in the Classroom
A large-scale research study released by the University of Toronto in 2006 found that after their SiS classroom experiences:
- 75% of students were more interested in science
- 99% of teachers reported their students learning in science and technology was enriched
- 90% of teachers indicated an enhanced confidence in teaching science and technology
- 100% of parents felt that SiS benefited their child’s understanding of science concepts
- Parent volunteers were inspired and had an increased interest in science
- The results were overwhelmingly positive for all students; the highest impact was found for female students and students from schools with low EQAO scores